Excel Engineering is a leading source for niche and limited volume assembly services. We have experience in the automotive, commercial vehicle, and military segments with both prototype and production environments.
- Component manufacturing, assembly, measurement, and inspection.
- Integrated Bill of Material (BoM) tracking.
- Inventory control.
- Subassembly, kitting, packaging.
- Purchasing and inventory management.
- Component measurement and inspection.
- Build measurement (aka Blueprinting) to support design engineering and manufacturing functions.
- Build history for prototype or low-volume production.
- Build books with networked data collection.
- Experienced procurement team.
- Design release support.
- QS9000 documentation support (DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP)
Excel Engineering is equipped with a fully functional machine shop and an experienced prototype manufacturing and assembly team. We offer rapid machining and fabrication solutions with solid billet materials or sheet stock, using ferrous or non-ferrous metals, plastics, and other materials. We have experience to procure patterns and foundry tooling using traditional CNC programs, electronic data, or 2-D prints. Some recent examples of our work experience include:
- Cylinder heads
- Oil pans
- Intake manifolds
- Water pumps
- Cam covers