- §86 Subpart F Emissions Capable
- Constant Volume Sampling
- Emissions measurement of THC, NMHC, CO, CO2, CH4, and N20
- Chassis Dynamometer with up to 1700 kg Inertia load and 80” wide
- Two outdoor service accumulation facilities with operation 24 hours / 7 days.
- Fully automated robotic driving systems
- Custom test cycle programming
In a single roll configuration, Excel Engineering can perform EPA and CARB certification testing of motorcycles and scooters with as little as 50 kg inertia weight. Our dynamometer also provides dual rolls for ATV’s and side by sides with up to 1700 kg inertia weight and 80” track width. Emissions measurements are made with a CVS emissions bench per 40 CFR part 86 subpart F. Measurements include THC, NMHC, CO, CO2, CH4, and N20. Our facility provides operation 7 days/week. Excel Engineering can reach 10,000 km full useful life with multiple emissions test points in just 30 days.